Premier Partners Homes is very pleased to announce that our project manager, Dewayne Patterson has been NARI certified as a CRPM!
Only serious professionals with a real desire to excel in the industry are eligible to participate in NARI’s rigorous certification program, which teaches and tests skill sets, safety issues, and ethical business practices. Certified Remodeling Project Manager (CRPM) – are the field personnel who oversee every aspect of your project: customer satisfaction, personnel management, administration, cost & budgeting control, and more.
To qualify for the CRPM designation, applicants must meet the following:
- Be employed by or own a firm primarily engaged in remodeling that operates in compliance with the NARI Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Complete at least 16 hours of continuing education directly related to developing project management skills and knowledge.
- Successfully complete a comprehensive application that details their background and experience.
- Must have several years project management experience and attended schooling/certification programs.
- Receive NARI’s approval of the application.
- Successfully complete a written examination (in one sitting) that covers the six CRPM knowledge domains: project planning, communications, project cost management, quality assurance, record keeping, and risk management.
Congratulations, Dewayne! Well done!
To learn more about Austin NARI, visit: http://austinnari.org/homeowners/
To purchase tickets for the Austin NARI Tour of Homes, visit: http://austinnari.org/2014-tour-of-homes/