- Having all of your key professionals i.e. Architect, Landscape Designer, Interior Designer and Builder is key to making sure all of your wants, needs, and wishes come together.
- Premier Partners often orchestrates these meetings and also brings any other job specific professionals as needed.
- Jason Crabtree will visit your prospective lot and answer questions regarding shape, size, ARB guidelines, building regulations, views and also discuss possible placement of your home, pool, driveway, etc.
- Budgets are established at this time.
- This service is offered to assist the client in reviewing blueprints, schematic drawings, and ideas as well as to help ensure that budget limitations are adhered to.
Enter Into a Contract to Build
- Once the concept plans and the Estimating Worksheet are agreed upon, a contract is executed for building your custom home.
Approve Final Construction Drawings
- Once your vision is approved in the blueprint phase, and building permits are issued, construction commences.
- The timeliness of making your selections is a crucial part of keeping construction on schedule.
- It’s important to start making your selections ASAP. Pit-falls: lead times, back ordered items, delivered wrong item, or delivered damaged items. Custom items take longer)
- You will work with our Director of Operations as well as your Interior Designer (if you are working with a designer) who will guide you through the selection process and assist you with the completion of our Home Selection Report.
- You will select all the details: flooring, tiles, granite, colors, finishes etc. that match your sense of home. Every selection is itemized and shared with our design/build team so there is never any question or confusion to impact the budget or timeline for your project.
- If you are working with a designer, we’re happy to assist and coordinate with them as much as they like. Communication is key!
- Our goal is to spare you the hold-ups and costs so common in custom builds; we make sure that every detail is accounted for.
- We will finish your home in the most timely and efficient manner possible.
- During the building process, we realize you may want to make some changes along the way and we will accommodate these changes as they arise in the proper change-order format.
- Keep in mind that change orders equal delays.
- There will be strategic times during the construction process when there won’t be contractors working on site, but will be working diligently behind the scenes.
- In addition to Jason Crabtree’s personal involvement, our Director of Operations ensures that communication and information reaches you and all concerned parties on a timely basis.
- Additionally, a Senior Project Manager is assigned to construct your home and is readily available for any questions at site meetings.
- Our dedicated Project Manager directs your entire process.
- We’ll keep you in the loop at every stage and arrange a few well-timed walkthroughs to show progress and answer any questions.
- You can visit the building site as often as you like with total peace of mind.
- We manage all zoning and building codes, orders and deliveries, the permitting process and dozens of skilled craftsman that build your home from the ground up..
- After your home is completed, a time and day is scheduled for a final inspection and for the closing.
- You can expect quality customer care before, during, and after the construction of your home with Premier Partners.
- Premier Partners provides a ten-year homeowner warranty.